Medical Spas Using Consumer Financing Have a Chance for Bigger Profits
At some point for most businesses, you come to a time where your business plateaus. As a medical spa you may be affected by economic fluctuations, especially when the markets are losing, but there are ways to pull people in who feel they don’t have the expendable income for a medical spa. Medical spas partnering with a third party for consumer financing solutions can move past the plateau and on to business growth.
Here are some other tips to consider for turning a plateau into a business spike:
- Estheticians are often multitalented. Don’t pigeon hole your staff members – find out what they’re good at and set them loose in your facility. Your customers will appreciate it and start taking advantage of added services.
- Show the community you care by giving back. For instance, you can volunteer at a nonprofit organization on a regular basis. This not only improves your community, it also connects you to other community leaders (networking), which can improve your business.
- Incorporating fitness to your medical spa offerings is a perfect idea for attracting more business. Offering CrossFit, yoga, spinning or other popular fitness programs at your spa is just another reason more clients will want to come to your facility.
- Get involved in social media. Plan ahead of time and build a consistent platform that you can tweak to fit the various social media sites where your prospective customers visit. It’s essentially a free marketing tool.
- Round out your services with a wellness package. Look at your data and see what services people are utilizing in your spa, and then create packages that might appeal to more people. For instance, you could offer one or two traditional esthetic services with a block of yoga classes or massages.
You’ve probably got a number of patients who are utilizing your services, but would actually do more if they had the income. There are also potential customers who may not see how they can fit it in their budget, but really want and/or need to see your estheticians. These are people who are a perfect fit for consumer financing options.
Some spas will try to offer consumer financing by themselves, but find out they aren’t equipped to do it efficiently or effectively. Professional third party financiers have experience in building financing programs and collecting on debts. However, it’s important to remember that you should only go with a non-traditional financier, as they will be able to offer financing to your none-prime consumers.
The HELPcard is a company with more than 30 years of experience in financing. We provide an avenue to business growth that many organizations are taking advantage of now. We can work with you to build a patient financing program that will work with consumers with A, B, or C credit. When you work with us you have a better chance of having a higher percentage of your clients being accepted for financing, leaving you the opportunity to focus on your practice instead of on banking. Contact us today and find out more.